ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION
FM Software ltd is not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only, and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on the site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to the site.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE
All content on this site (including but not limited to, code and software, text, designs, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces) is the exclusive property of and owned by FM Software ltd, its licensors, and/or its content providers, and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws worldwide.
You may access, download, store, display on your computer, view, listen to, copy, and print the materials and content that FM Software ltd publishes or broadcasts on this site or makes available for download through the site for your personal, informational and non-commercial use, provided you do not modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice appearing on the material you access, copy, download or print, and further provided that you do not distribute or transfer such materials and content. Any other use of the content on the site, including but not limited to the modification, distribution, transmission, uploading, licensing, or the creation of derivative works from, any material, information, software, products or services or portions thereof obtained from the site, is expressly prohibited. FM Software ltd, its licensors and/or content providers currently retain and shall retain full and complete ownership and title in and to the materials provided on this site, including all enabling software rights thereto, and provide this material to you under a license that is revocable at any time in FM Software ltd’s sole discretion. FM Software ltd neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials on this site will not infringe the rights of third parties.
MATERIALS YOU SUBMIT
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any material you may submit via this website or app, including but not limited to the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright ownership of any such materials or content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through this site any materials or content that: (i) are false; fraudulent; libelous; defamatory; abusive; obscene; threatening; or otherwise objectionable; confidential; infringing or invasive of privacy or publicity rights; infringing on enabling software rights; abusive, and/or illegal; (ii) may constitute or incite a criminal offense; violate the rights of any party; or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, worms or any other form of malware; political campaigning; or chain letters; mass mailings; or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any materials or content. You may not upload commercial content onto the site.
The allotted number of revisions is based on your selected package and you can demand as much revisions as stated in your package details. We focus on providing the best services to our customers and will continue revising until your needs is met. You are not liable to pay an additional price if the design concepts are not changed. You will have your revised design in 48 hours.
Any changes/revisions requested after the logo designs are finalized will be treated as a new order and charged separately.
FM Software ltd refund policy will be nil if;
- You have chosen a special package.
- The primary design concept has been approved.
- You have demanded revisions.
- The cancellation has been made due to reasons non-related to the company.
- The company has not been contacted for more than 2 weeks of the project.
- The company’s policies, or policy, have been violated.
- Other company or designer has been approached for the same project.
- The creative brief is lacking in the required information.
- A complete design change has been demanded.
- The claim has crossed the given ‘request for refund’ time span.
- The business is closing or changing name or business.
- Reasons such as ‘change of mind’, ‘disagreement with partner’ or other reasons that do not pertain to the service will not be subject to refund under any circumstances.
- If a client subscribes for a service bundle and happens to be dissatisfied with a particular service, refund will only be applicable on that particular service and ‘not’ the entire bundle.
- The client will not be entitled to any refunds after 15 days, from the date of purchase.
- Services including but not limited to Social Media Marketing/Management, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Domain Registration, Logo Copyrights, Web Hosting & Paid Plugins (SSL/DDoS) are not entitled to refunds under any circumstances.
- In case of websites, refunds will not be entertained once the client has approved the design and the website is sent for development.
- In instances, where websites have been developed and uploaded on test links or actual domains, no refunds will be entertained. FM Software ltd will only be liable to troubleshoot problems (if and when) the customer has subscribed to web support services.
- Refund requests will not be entertained once the logo/website designs are approved.
- A partial refund (not exceeding 25%) could be availed, if the client fails to provide the initial brief for the logo/web design within 10 days of placing the order.
Note: FM Software ltd holds all rights to reject any project or cancel the contract whenever it deems necessary. After the refund, you will not have any rights to use the designs for any purpose; they will be the sole property of FM Software ltd. The company will be the rightful owner of the designs.
CLAIM YOUR REFUND
To have your refund, follow the following steps:
You can claim your refund by:
- Dialing our Toll-Free Number +92-2135114084
- Live Chat, Click here to start chat now
- Sending us an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
As soon as we receive your refund request, we will respond to it at our earliest, once the required analysis is completed, we will initiate the process.
After you have received your refund, you will not have any rights to any designs submitted by FM Software ltd, the information will be submitted to the Copyright Acquisition of the Government Copyright Agencies to maintain legality.
QUALITY ASSURANCE POLICY
We do our best to meet your requirements and our designers do their best to fulfill your expectations.
We believe in providing the best designs and each of our designs is well researched and well crafted.
- The complete order will be sent to the mentioned account on the date stated on Order Confirmation as well as a confirmation email will also be sent.
- The turnaround time will be according to the package, the minimum time required is 2 business days.
- In case of urgent order, contact our customer support team.
FM Software ltd keeps the records of finalized designs so that in case of any misplaced order, you will be provided the exact file.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
FM Software ltd acknowledges that any work created on behalf of a client shall be viewed and recognized as sole intellectual property of the client(s) alone.
The Client/Promise will be entitled to sole ownership of the project, once the project is paid for in full and the project is formally complete and delivered to the Client/Promise.
Our customer support is present 24/7 to answer all of your concerns and queries, our team will answer your concerns anytime and every time.
- FM Software ltd will not be responsible for any communication done via any other platform than “email@example.com” or any numbers not provided by us or given on our official website.
- We are not responsible for any damages caused due to other contact details not provided by us.
- Project activation charges will apply if the client fails to respond over a period of 45 days.
- We take full responsibility for all the information provided through our official domains.
Except where otherwise expressly provided, this site and all materials and content therein are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. FM Software ltd hereby expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, or non-infringement. FM Software ltd makes no warranty that the site, materials, and content will meet your requirements, will be available on an uninterrupted or secure basis, or that the quality of any materials or content obtained by you on or through the site will meet your expectations.
If you download any material or content from this site, you do so at your own discretion and risk. You are responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material or content.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event and under no legal or equitable theory, whether in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, shall FM Software ltd be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of any use of the information contained herein, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, the accuracy of results, or computer or software failure or malfunction.
EXCLUSION OF LIMITATIONS
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold FM Software ltd harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from and related to your use of the site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
As a convenience to visitors and users, this website or app may link to other sites owned and operated by third parties and not owned or maintained by FM Software ltd. However, even if such third parties are affiliated with FM Software ltd, FM Software ltd has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices and legal policies independent of FM Software ltd. FM Software ltd is not and shall not be responsible for the materials or content of any linked sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials or content on such sites. Accessing and using such third-party sites is entirely at your own risk.